03 Sep CASE STUDY: ACH Food Integrated Business Planning Journey
ACH Food Companies, Inc. (ACH) is a prominent consumer packaged goods company competing in two categories – Baking Ingredients, and Cooking Oil.
As the U.S. division of Associated British Foods (ABF), global food business, ACH has the backing and resources of one of the world’s largest food companies, which empowers them to deliver consistent innovation and sustained growth.
ACH Food has always prided itself on delivering the best possible service & products to all of its customers. However, with the business challenges, fragmented processes, and the lack of visibility & integration between departments, it was becoming increasingly difficult for ACH Food to drive needed business improvement and meet corporate goals.
ACH looked to implement a TPM System and felt that the key to finding the right partner was to find a functional fit, an easy to use tool and a partner that understands and adapts to their needs. After evaluating the market place, Exceedra was selected because the solution and the team provided the best fit for their organization.
The Exceedra Platform has provided business benefits for ACH, such as:
– Improved Forecast Accuracy by 25-30%
– Improved margins and trade effectiveness
– Move to Margin Based Planning with account manager becoming better business managers
– Customer P&L includes contribution margin as well as a Retailer focused scorecard
– Unpresented visibility to trade accruals, forecasted / actual volumes and spending, as well as claims/deductions are now visible in one place
– Workflows & Approvals offer tighter level of controls and accountability
– Eliminated significant manual processes and spreadsheets used to hold together the planning and deduction management process
– Providing embedded pre-promotion insights, scenario planning and post event analysis
Click the button below to download the full case study: