01 May EXCEEDRA EVENT: Consumer Goods Trade Promotion Management Forum
Exceedra will be hosting the Consumer Goods Trade Promotion Management (TPM) Forum in San Francisco, California on June 25th 2019.
The Forum offers a day dedicated to discussing the role that price and promotion play in driving and achieving profitable growth, in a selection of interactive working sessions designed to help you identify the drivers behind success.
Topics discussed will include:
- CPG Trends: The rapid growth of emerging brands in the CPG marketplace
- Creating a solid foundation for TPM
- Building a business case for TPM
- Winning with customers: Supporting sales to create profitable plans
- Optimizing broker relationships
- Change management in CPG organizations
- Revenue Management Workshop
3 reasons to attend:
- Learn how to improve your trade spend ROI and increase visibility of promotional performance
- Network with industry peers who have driven improvements and seen benefits in TPM
- Thought leadership sessions with leading consultants and CPG experts
The feedback from previous Exceedra events has been extremely positive
“Great examples, open & honest review”
“Excellent, really relevant to my role”
100% of delegates would recommend one of our events
Tuesday June 25th, 2019
Wednesday June 26th, 2019
(Optional deep dive solution review)
8:30am – 4:45pm PDT
9:00am – 11:30am PDT
Last year, over 60 delegates attended Exceedra’s Revenue Management Forum in Chicago. See below:
* This forum is only open to Consumer Goods Professionals engaged in Manufacturing, Procurement or Distribution of Goods and Services.
** Venue and agenda subject to change.
*** Photographs will be taken throughout the day and these images may be used in publicity and marketing purposes to promote the forum sponsored by Exceedra. Please contact a member of staff if you wish to be exempted from this activity.