12 Aug EXCEEDRA FORUM: Exceedra Integrated Business Planning Seminar
Exceedra will be hosting the annual Integrated Business Planning Seminar on 11th October 2017 in central London. Last year’s event attracted over 60 consumer goods professionals.
At the event, you will gain real-time insights into:
- How IBP can be established in your business
- The importance of cross function engagement
- How to translate plans into operational execution
- The challenges and opportunities companies experience
- How companies need to adjust their thinking when significant change occurs
Click below for the full Agenda
The event has now finished, to request the slides for the day please fill out the form below.
Please click on speaker photos for speaker profile and presentations from the day.
Previous Attendees :
etc venues, 8 Fenchurch Place, London EC3M
11th October 2017
Feedback from our last IBP event:
“Very informative day – I learnt a lot”
“Very pertinent for us as we are about to kick off an IBP project”
“Great venue, very well organized event.”
* This forum is only open to Consumer Goods Professionals engaged in Manufacturing, Procurement or Distribution of Goods and Services.
** Venue and agenda subject to change.
*** Photographs will be taken throughout the day and these images may be used in publicity and marketing purposes to promote the forum sponsored by Exceedra. Please contact a member of staff if you wish to be exempted from this activity.