31 Aug CHICAGO EVENT: Integrated Business Planning and Revenue Management Forum
Exceedra will be hosting the “Integrated Business Planning and Revenue Management” seminar in Chicago on Tuesday 23rd October.
Following the successful Integrated Business Planning & Revenue Management events in London, Exceedra will be hosting the first forum in Chicago Illinois.
The Forum offers a day dedicated to discussing the role that price and promotion play in driving and achieving profitable growth, in a selection of interactive working sessions designed to help you identify the drivers behind success.
The event has now finished, to request the slides for the day please fill out the form below.
Topics covered include:
– US Consumer Goods marketplace
– Building a Business Case to increase Trade Promotion Management capability
– Proactive P&L Management: Creating visibility for action
– Turning IBP Vision into Operational Reality
– Empowering account managers to create winning promotional strategies
– Creating an environment for change
– Best practice in implementing systems
– Aligning the demand and commercial planning agenda
Please see below the video of our last UK event.
Date & Time:
Tuesday 23rd October, 2018
8:30am: Networking Breakfast
9:00am – 4:30pm: Conference
4:30pm: Cocktail Reception in Madison Ballroom
Feedback from Exceedra Events:
“Great examples, open & honest review”
“Excellent, really relevant to my role”
“I would highly recommend one of these events, I’ve learnt so much”
“Great networking opportunities”
Chicago Athletic, 12 South Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60603
* This forum is only open to Consumer Goods Professionals engaged in Manufacturing, Procurement or Distribution of Goods and Services.
** Venue and agenda subject to change.
*** Photographs will be taken throughout the day and these images may be used in publicity and marketing purposes to promote the forum sponsored by Exceedra. Please contact a member of staff if you wish to be exempted from this activity.