30 Aug LONDON EVENT: Improved Forecasting and Revenue Management Forum
Exceedra will be hosting the “Driving Sustainable Growth through Improved Forecasting and Revenue Management” seminar in London on Wednesday 10th October.
Improving your forecast is one of the best things you can do to improve business performance and even a small increase in forecast accuracy can have a huge effect on your bottom line. If you suspect that your demand planning and revenue management processes could be improved, this event is for you.
The event has now finished, to request the slides for the day please fill out the form below.
Please see below the video of our last event, The Consumer Goods Revenue Management Forum, in March 2018:
Topics covered include:
- Improving Forecast Accuracy through improved planning
- Aligning the Demand and Commercial Planning Agenda
- Empowering account managers to create winning promotional strategies
- Creating an environment for change (Business case)
- Best practice in implementing systems
- UK marketplace
- What the future looks like for consumer goods companies
etc venues, 8 Eastcheap – Monument, London EC3M 1AE
Date & Time:
Wednesday 10th October, 2018
9am – 4.30pm: Conference
4-30pm – 6.00pm: Drinks Reception
Feedback from previous Exceedra events:
“Great examples, open & honest review”
“Excellent, really relevant to my role”
* This forum is only open to Consumer Goods Professionals engaged in Manufacturing, Procurement or Distribution of Goods and Services.
** Venue and agenda subject to change.
*** Photographs will be taken throughout the day and these images may be used in publicity and marketing purposes to promote the forum sponsored by Exceedra. Please contact a member of staff if you wish to be exempted from this activity.