23 Oct EXCEEDRA FORUM: Consumer Goods Revenue Management Forum
Exceedra will be hosting the 3rd Annual Consumer Goods Revenue Management & Commercial Finance Forum in London on March 21st 2018.
The Forum offers a day dedicated to discussing the role that price and promotion play in driving and achieving profitable growth, in a selection of interactive working sessions designed to help you identify the drivers behind success.
You will learn:
- How Revenue Management and Trade Promotion Management techniques and solutions have improved gross margins
- The challenges of implementing Revenue Management and solutions to improve effectiveness and efficiency
- How leading companies are tackling the commercial challenges through better Revenue Management
- The role commercial finance plays in Revenue Management
- How does Revenue Management and Integrated Business Planning work in an integrated, well tuned manner
Speakers at previous Exceedra events include Consumer Goods companies such as:
Hain Daniels, Kerry Foods, Pladis UK (United Biscuits), Vimto and Westons Cider
And industry leading consultants such as:
Simon–Kucher, Strategy&, Ensere and Blueglass Consulting
Last year, over 80 delegates from a variety of CPG companies attended the March 2017 Consumer Goods Revenue Management Forum. See below:
Register your interest below:
Complete the form below to be be notified when registration opens and the full agenda is announced.