13 Mar VIRTUAL CONFERENCE: Tackling the unexpected in the current consumer goods market
Due to the unexpected nature and spreading of Covid-19, Exceedra have made the executive decision to postpone the upcoming Consumer Goods Revenue Management forum and instead host a virtual conference on: “Tackling the unexpected in the current consumer goods market” from 9:30-11am on Wednesday March 25th.
The Forum offers and hour and a half dedicated to discussing the view of revenue management in the current climate and how this is making an impact on the consumer goods market.
You will learn:
- An up to date view of the current market and its business impact
- How the current consumer goods market has affected the internal planning process
- The impact of crisis management
- The focus on filling the shelves and how to adapt to this way of working
- The role of time and circumstance that influence power in a negotiation
- Provocations on managing the implications faced by suppliers and their retail partners
March 25th, 2020
9:30 – 11:00am GMT