07 May EXCEEDRA EVENT: Consumer Goods Trade Promotion Management Forum
Exceedra will be hosting the Consumer Goods Trade Promotion Management (TPM) Forum in San Francisco, California on June 25th 2019.
The Forum offers a day dedicated to discussing the role that price and promotion play in driving and achieving profitable growth, in a selection of interactive working sessions designed to help you identify the drivers behind success.
Topics discussed will include:
- The rapid emergence of new brands & how a trade marketing strategy enables profitable progress
- Creating a solid foundation for TPM
- Building a business case for TPM
- Winning with customers: Supporting sales to create profitable plans
- Optimizing broker relationships
- Change management in CPG organizations
- Revenue Management Workshop
3 reasons to attend:
- Learn how to improve your trade spend ROI and increase visibility of promotional performance
- Network with industry peers who have driven improvements and seen benefits in TPM
- Thought leadership sessions with leading consultants and CPG experts
Registration is now closed for this event. If you would like to be added to our mailing list for future events, please email:
The feedback from previous Exceedra events has been extremely positive
“Great examples, open & honest review”
“Excellent, really relevant to my role”
100% of delegates would recommend one of our events
Tuesday June 25th, 2019
Wednesday June 26th, 2019
(Optional deep dive solution review)
8:30am – 4:45pm PDT
9:00am – 11:30am PDT
Last year, over 60 delegates attended Exceedra’s Revenue Management Forum in Chicago. See below:
* This forum is only open to Consumer Goods Professionals engaged in Manufacturing, Procurement or Distribution of Goods and Services.
** Venue and agenda subject to change.
*** Photographs will be taken throughout the day and these images may be used in publicity and marketing purposes to promote the forum sponsored by Exceedra. Please contact a member of staff if you wish to be exempted from this activity.