13 Feb EXCEEDRA EVENT: Consumer Goods TPM Event, San Francisco
On June 24-25, Exceedra will be hosting the second annual Consumer Goods Trade Promotion Management (TPM) Conference in San Francisco, California for small to medium size consumer goods organizations.
The Conference dedicates a day and a half to discussing the preparation involved in implementing a solid TPM foundation and paving a path for achieving profitable growth. This conference will include a selection of interactive working sessions designed to help you understand best practices, how to handle the various challenges faced, and how to drive toward best in class trade management practices.
Topics discussed will include:
- Creating a solid foundation for TPM – people, process, and technology
- Building a business case for TPM
- Winning with customers: Supporting sales to create profitable plans
- Sales Agency solutions & the integrated ecosystem
- Change management in TPM deployments
- Adding TPO: How do we get there from here?
Three reasons to attend:
- Learn the best practices in preparing for and implementing a solid TPM foundation
- Network with industry peers who have driven improvements and seen benefits in TPM
- Thought leadership sessions with leading consultants and CPG experts
Wednesday, June 24 2020
Full day of presentations followed by cocktail reception
Thursday, June 25 2020
Morning workshop with Exceedra & leading industry consultant
Agenda will be available from March 6, 2020.
Last year’s speakers included: Acosta Sales & Marketing, Clarkston Consulting, Method Products, Traditional Medicinals, Think Thin, The Partnering Group and more.
Feedback from 2019:
“An excellent event, great networking opportunities and interesting presentations”
“Thought-provoking content and great opportunity to meet industy peers”
100% of delegates would recommend the event.
The Clift Royal Sonesta Hotel, 495 Geary St, San Francisco, CA 94102, United States