01 Apr WEBINAR: How Revenue Management and Technology develops and enables better sales organisations
The consumer goods category is well-placed to deliver growth during these uncertain times. However, our ability to profitably sustain that growth and for some categories, recover lost revenues, will require the right insights, scenario planning, and targeted investment.
In our one-hour webinar, Ken McWilliams will join Exceedra’s APAC Sales Director, Simon Elsby, and share how different retail environments across the globe are adapting to their changing environments through a revenue management and technology lens. What could the implications be for the APAC region?
Join us as we explore:
- What are some of the common factors that help Consumer Goods sales organisation’s through tough and uncertain times?
- How are suppliers and retailers in different regions responding to changes in their retail environment, and what it means for your organisation?
- The role of technology to enable Consumer Goods sales organisation’s to then accelerate revenue management capabilities, and drive more profitable and sustainable sales.
- Our first deep dive, why a complete full end to end value chain assessment across your full portfolio has never been more important.
- Our second deep-dive, exploring the fundamentals of re-writing your promotional programs, plan, execute, evaluate and ongoing optimisation in conjunction with software solutions and better governance practices.
- How all these areas combine to map out tangible areas of opportunity that can be leveraged across all levels of Consumer Goods sales organisations, from C-Suite to Sales Operations.
Thursday, July 23rd
Simon Elsby – Sales Director APAC at Exceedra
Simon is a highly motivated, passionate and charismatic senior business leader with over 25 years’ experience in Shopper and Category Strategy Development, Omni-Channel & Customer Leadership, Revenue Management, Organisational Performance and Capability Building within Healthcare, Consumer Electronics, Retail Consulting and FMCG sectors. He also has a great passion for driving Digital Commerce Commercial Transformation covering Ecommerce, Omni-Channel digital marketing integration in FMCG organisations.
Simon has spent 7 and a half years based in Singapore, working across the vibrant South East Asia region. This has given him an intimate understanding of Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Myanmar, Cambodia & Laos offline and online retail environments, as well as his home country of Australia, and birth country of New Zealand. He has worked in and run major consulting projects with companies such as Abbott Laboratories, Coca-Cola, Samsung, Friesland Campina, Treasury Wine Estates, AACo, Diageo, Carlsberg, Suntory, Galderma, BAT and Mondelez.
Key roles within Simon’s career include:
- Regional Sales Director, APAC (AFS)
- Commercial Director, APAC (Abbott Laboratories – Nutrition Division)
- Consultant Partner (Kantar)
- Director of Consulting (Kantar Retail)
- Commercial Manager (Coca-Cola Amatil – Licensed Division)
- National Business Manager (Coca-Cola Amatil)
- National Business Manager (Heinz)
- National Business Manager (SC Johnson)
Ken McWilliams – Managing Director at Revenue Management Consultancy Group
Ken is a highly analytical and energetic revenue management consultant with more than 15 years’ experience working across the supplier and retailer within Australia and the United Kingdom.
Ken’s work experience includes working for / consulting to top tier global FMCG organisations including Unilever, L’Oréal, Cadbury, Treasury Wine Estates and Coles.
His skill set is broad, ranging from revenue management, category strategy development, full end to end range review process, customer development, and extensive financial modelling using various data sources, including market, shopper, consumer and financials.
Ken has developed the above expertise across more than 30 different categories, including grocery, dairy, bakery, impulse, tobacco, personal care, home care, convenience meals, spreads, ice cream and drinks / alcohol, and has experience within all formats of stores, including hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounter, pharmacy, organised convenience channels and direct-to-consumer models.
Ken has also received awards such as Tesco Value Awards for category strategy, and has spoken at various global revenue management conferences, sharing best practise methodology on driving growth within declining categories.
Key roles within Ken’s career include:
- Founder and Managing Director (Revenue Management Consultancy Group)
- Head of Revenue Management ANZ (Treasury Wine Estates, L’Oréal)
- Head of Revenue Management (Unilever)
- Head of Strategy (Unilever)
- Senior Category Manager (Unilever)
- Senior Category Buyer (Coles)
- National Business Manager (Unilever)
- Customer Category Development Manager – Tesco (Cadbury UK)