07 Feb WEBINAR REPLAY: Remodelling the Sales & Operations Planning Process
Following the success of our Customer Business Planning webinar, we will be hosting a webinar looking at remodeling the S&OP process.
In this webinar, you will learn how the right S&OP foundation can provide improved trade management and trade spend effectiveness within your organization.
In the webinar we will discuss:
- How to incorporate key planning information through integrated systems and data management to support better decision making.
- How to build volume by base and incremental measures considering distribution.
- Establishing the right focus for strategic accounts.
- Driving trade insights and improvement with automated post-event analysis.
- Replacing offline spreadsheet planning.
Request Replay:The Webinar has now ended, please complete the form below to request the replay:
Wednesday, March 6th 2018
Jon Shuttlewood, Customer Success Manager, Exceedra
Jon is a Customer Success Manager at Exceedra, assisting customers by maximising the value they can extract from the systems they use. Prior to his time with Exceedra, Jon spent 3 years as Commercial Finance Manager (CIMA) within the FMCG provider Nomad Foods, and 2 years working in the Finance department of the airline AirFrance-KLM constructing ﬁnancial MI systems. Jon’s role within Exceedra includes contributing his knowledge and experience of how the system adds real value to the Integrated Business Planning process, as well as a dose of common sense and realism around business process, the S&OP cycle and change management.